The basic communication system is subject to the installation of a multiserial on the PC that controls up to 32 serial ports at a maximum speed of 100m.
It is possible to install some line displays near the CNCs which allow the operator to check the operations of communication with the remote PC.
It is possible to manage transmission through commands sent by light pens, barcode readers, terminals or PCs in LAN. The configuration allows to manage CNCs without comments, complete keyboards or with limited memory. It is also possible to standardize the way of sending commands or to manage barcodes generated by project management or manufacturing software.
MultiCOM also allows connection to peripherals without a cabled network, but by means of a wireless connection, which does not require any wiring in the workshop but only a radio transmission/reception unit.
ADVANTAGES OF WIRELESS SOLUTION
- No wiring in the workshop.
- Possibility of solving the machine tool shift disregarding the existing wiring.
- Possibility of realizing a system by connecting even only one CNC each time.
- Simple maintenance: the replacement of equipment does NOT require our intervention.
- Drastic reduction of the risks provoked by shocks or overvoltage.