The application NCFile Explorer is a product developed by NC to manage documents. This software system allows to manage documents by adding the typical functions of a Database, such as grouping useful information for the management of the same documents and for tracking documents in the future.
Make your program management easier !
This application is an EDM (Engineering Data Management), aimed at simplifying and optimising the management of TOOL2000 and/or machine programs on the PC. Unlike other products, it does without a database to store information; instead it uses the feature of Windows NTFS file system to store customisable information related to a document. The information is therefore directly linked to the file and it is also possible to use the typical research and grouping functions of a database, with the benefit of maintenance time being reduced to zero. NCFileExplorer also allows the management of file versions, which is a typical function of PDM products, thus allowing the storage of later versions of programs, so as to avoid data being lost.
- display a preview of the selected ISO program
- customise properties so as to allow the insertion of images and attachments
- search for programs by means of properties and/or file text
- send documents to managing applications (Editor, Processor, MultiCOM...)
- Import properties from TOOL2000 part program or ISO program
- create reports related to machining
- carry out file versioning with possible recovery of overwritten versions
- Functions by user level
- CheckIn/CheckOut management